JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$330
Manufacturer
Stoeger
Caliber
9mm
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I acquired this pistol on trade from the original owner with only a couple of magazines fired through it. He decided that the pistol wasn't quite right for him so we made a swap. Under my ownership it has digested approximately 300 more rounds and refuses to hiccup. The pistol is in excellent condition with virtually no signs of wear. A Wilson Combat extended mag release has been added which makes for easier mag swaps without shifting your grip. The pistol comes with 2 ea. 15 round magazines and original box. My plan was to make this one a "keeper" until i found a deal too good to pass up on a PX4.
After Beretta introduced the PX4, they continued production of the Cougar using their subsidiary (Stoeger) and moved manufacturing to Turkey. If you are looking for a high quality, extremely reliable pistol at a very affordable price , then look no further! $330.00 plus transfer fee will get you just that. This is my absolute "no haggle" price. I like to meet at an FFL on the west side but let me know what works for you.

IMG_0364.JPG IMG_0365.JPG IMG_0366.JPG IMG_0363.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.