JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow!
3 houses???
You are the king
Let's see who is embarrassing himself
I quote you here:
Ummmmm, you're really embarrassing yourself here.....here is where you said it three times:

"as far as I am concerned Steel cased ammo is crap."

I'll try to explain: " As far as I'm concerned" means it is my subjective opinion, in this case based on bad experiences. Most adults would read that and say "Well that's his opinion.", but as a big, high-powered internet rich guy you really have to get butt hurt and go into attack mode. OK, fine.
Here's another gem
So let's review....you think because steel cased ammo jams in a crap off brand gun but brass works, that it's the ammo...yet as my "faulty logic" tried to educate you in the ways of critical thinking, if you take that same ammo and put it in a quality name brand AR or AK it will work with no issues. This is called a variable. Your gun is the issue. Not the steel cased ammo. If you really think the same ammo won't work in a quality AR or AK and that a Kel-Tec is a quality gun then you are beyond teaching basic critical thinking to.
Let me try to help you here. Regardless of your opinion of the Kel-Tec, it is the gun I owned. If the ammo jams the gun, the ammo is bad for that gun. Not being a rich tech executive with rental properties yadda yadda, I have to find ammo that my piece of Lebanese crap gun will run with. So that makes Wolf and the rest crap to me because I can't use it in that gun. Following me here? Whether it works in the AR or AK that a rich powerful Tech executive with houses etc. owns is utterly irrelevant. I do not wish to buy or use ammunition that I cannot rely on, again based on my experiences with it in my crap Kel-Tec and my (I guess)equally crappy M1A.
Once again, an adult would say "Oh well, that's his opinion." but as a powerhouse, rental owning tech executive, you just cannot let it go. You just don't comprehend that Us po' folk gots to go with what we gots
Moving on
Let's quote you from post #62 Replying to my question as to why the Wolf also jammed my M1A"
I said" "
"Then tell me why the Kel-Tec didn't jam with brass ammo. Tell me why my M1A runs smoothly on brass-cased ammo but not steel.
Look, if that junk works for you then by all means keep using it. It caused problems for me and that puts it on my no-fly list."

You replied:
"Ummm...I just did. Because your gun is finicky. An AK doesn't have these issues because the gun is not finicky. But according to your "logic" the reason an AK has no ammo issues is because steel cased ammo is great! It's not because the gun isn't finicky. :rolleyes:"
Is that your logic trying to fathom mine?
I'm curious How did you come to that conclusion? Where did I even say that?

I said as far as I'm concerned ,steel ammo is crap. I still say that but it really seems to upset you. As a multi-jillionaire, does it offend you that I disdain something you put so much stock in? As a "tech executive" are you so rich that you can throw away a gun if it doesn't run your steel cased ammo?
As I said repeatedly, but you repeatedly failed to comprehend, It is crap TO ME. What you also failed to comprehend was my saying that if it works for others then good on them.
So yeah, I'll stick with my opinion of your reading comprehension skills and your logic.
So with that, Richie Rich, I'll leave you to your techie executiving and your 11 applications. Perhaps you should consider a 12th application. Try applying some Preparation H to ease that butt-hurt feeling
Cheers!

Just remembered my own experience with the HIGH QUALITY Kel-Tec guns. My brand new Sub2K that I had bought from a shop some 12+ years ago jammed constantly even with brass cased ammo. I've posted about it before actually, how it would rip the lip of the brass case on the feed ramp every other round. I googled it because I was certain others had the same issues, sure enough, tons of identical complaints about that rifle.

Note that others had the same issues in the above thread and other threads they reference. The Sub 2K likes 124gr ammo and really only works with that.

Must be the ammo, not the HIGH QUALITY Kel-Tec brand that's the issue using "logic" considering that same brass cased ammo worked fine in other guns....:rolleyes:

It's not a finicky gun because it only works OK with 124gr ammo, it's the ammo....according to "logic". Such a reliable, quality gun....it's not finicky...it's the ammo's faults just like spoons make people fat and guns cause crime.....

1583940505502.png

Just remembered my own experience with the HIGH QUALITY Kel-Tec guns. My brand new Sub2K that I had bought from a shop some 12+ years ago jammed constantly even with brass cased ammo. I've posted about it before actually, how it would rip the lip of the brass case on the feed ramp every other round. I googled it because I was certain others had the same issues, sure enough, tons of identical complaints about that rifle.

Note that others had the same issues in the above thread and other threads they reference. The Sub 2K likes 124gr ammo and really only works with that.

Must be the ammo, not the HIGH QUALITY Kel-Tec brand that's the issue using "logic" considering that same brass cased ammo worked fine in other guns....:rolleyes:

It's not a finicky gun because it only works OK with 124gr ammo, it's the ammo....according to "logic". Such a reliable, quality gun....it's not finicky...it's the ammo's faults just like spoons make people fat and guns cause crime.....

View attachment 668439
LOL I knew you couldn't stay away from this

OK Let's try this again using your own example
Suppose your not a rich tech executive and that Kel-Tec is your only gun. Since you know that only 124 grain ammo works in your gun, what value does 115 grain or 147 or 158 grain ammo have for you?
Are you going to buy it for your only gun anyway? Or because it jams your gun, will it have the value of what your neighbor's dog leaves on your lawn? Now let's say you've finally saved the money up for a 9mm (fill in the blank here). But son of a gun, that 115 grain ammo causes it to gag too. Are you going to buy 115 grain ammo or will it have no value to you yet again? It works great in your pal's gun but choke's yours. Are you going to buy it because it works in your pal's gun? Or, will you avoid it because it fails in your gun?.
Now let's assume you've bought another gun, Are you going to run off and buy that 115gr ammo now? Or will you avoid it because you have already had bad experiences with it? Especially when there are better options available?
One would think a tech executive would know the marketing axiom "Perception is reality",so here are some perceptions of Wolf, TUL and the rest
It is dirty
It is not particularly accurate
It is not reloadable
Buying it sends US dollars to a country that is hostile to the USA
AND in my case it jammed 2 different guns, from 2 different makers, in 2 different calibers.
Finicky gun or crap ammo is a matter of perspective

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads