JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno - some company that uses Ford trucks would find this desirable let alone someone that just wants the stock tire wheel combo. Not only do they get the rims they get the tires too. I believe they'll sell for 1000 - I think it's a very good deal from the google/ebay searches I've done. If I were a business like it sounds you are I would dismount the tires and sell those separately for close what you paid for the lot and sell the wheels separately.

that's the problem with posting the price you want you have to haggle. I should have put it on for 1300 and let the first person who said a 1000 think they're a winner.

however I would be open to your offer plus ammo. if you're interested ping me through IM otherwise thanks for looking and the offer. I do appreciate it just didn't work out. :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top