JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I’ll be putting an order in August or early September for “Mountain House Freeze Dried Food” better than any MRE’S you can buy and this stuff tastes great. There are “six two serving pouches per case” and my prices will be lower then any you can find. Look up Mountain House at www.mountainhouse.com to research product. Sold at REI and all Outdoor stores. Light weight, easy to cook, boil 16oz water, add to package, stir, wait 10 minutes and you have a great tasting meal. Example 53135 Turkey Tetrazzini (two 10oz servings) $6.50 suggested retail and what most stores sell it for. Call me with what you want for your price. I have a limited number of catalogs at this time. I usually only order once a year just before hunting and snowmobile season. Pick up will be in Kent East Hill area.
Thanks Tod
253 854 1678 or 206 396 9389

On the Best Sellers List for 2008 ranked from the top #1, Lasagna W/Meat Sauce, 2 Beef Stroganoff, 3 Chili Macaroni W/Bf, 4 Hearty Beef Stew, 5Spaghetti W/Mt Sauce, this is not the order I would select but part of the Best Seller list of product. My favorites are Beef Stroganoff, Turkey Tetrazzini, Pasta Primavera, Chicken Breasts W/Potatoes, I would buy one and try it all the meals I have tried were great but I do have favorites. There are six pouches per case. Give me a call to talk. Thanks

If you are a prepper I recommend you visit http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com
If you like the daily podcast and forum, there is a membership that can get you some great deals from companies like Safe Castle Royal that sell huge quantities of storable food.

Now is a good time to stock up - there is the very real potential for a food shortage this year.

I hope you enjoy this resource - I do!!

Bi-Mart stores sell Mountain Home freeze dried foods for reasonable prices. I bought some there.

Bi-mart is by far my favorite store to shop in the Northwest. The prices often ring up lower at the register than what it says on the shelf. I like that! I think they just began carrying Mountain House stuff in their camping/sporting goods area. The price is the same as what I've found it at Winco in the past, so I'll be buying mine from Bi-mart from now on. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top