JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stock wheels and tires off of my 2009 Tacoma 4x4. Rims are in great condition, I didn't see any major scuffs or scratches (I didn't see any marks at all, but they're a bit dirty and I don't want to advertise perfection if I missed something minor). Tires have about 25k on them, a little bit of uneven wear but maybe 10-15k left (according to the tire guy who took them off. The penny comparison photo is on the worst tire). Dunlop AT20, size 245/75/r16. Comes with all 4 caps and lugs! $300 OBO.

Here's the link to the craigslist page (I'm not on my computer with the photos saved). <broken link removed>

Open to trade offers - AK or other interesting items (I have no need for .22s or shotguns). I also have a set of stock headlights and intake. My email is best: [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top