JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@bolus really appreciate the commentary, even when I don't fully comprehend it. Thank you.
I'm being vague because I dont want to paint a target on myself just yet.

Basically I asked for a very simple bit of information in my Freedom of Information Act request. I know they have it because they just did a report on the company. The information I asked for is public but I think the public information a lie and they know the real information.

So I asked what the SEC has documented on this bit of information. If the public information is true, then no issue, all done. But if the public information is a lie, then it basically proves the entire stock market is fraudulent. It would make Bernie Maddoff's crime look like an ant hill in comparison.

Instead of just saying "yep, the public information the truth" they chose to not respond to me in the legally required time frame and then when I pushed for it, they said 'This is an unusual circumstance and we need to consult with a bunch of different departments first.'

That to me sounds like the public bit of information is a lie and they are hiding the truth.

2c23a54022ef013a8428005056a9545d.gif

Looks like Omicron variant is giving buyers an opportunity. Who is buying this dip? Do you expect the dip to get worse over coming days or start heading back up? Clearly Big Pharma was the big gainer on Friday.

40 days and no answer to my FOIA request, the appeal or the OGIS appeal. Incompetence or coverup?

Oh and sears canada is up 289,900%. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/srscq/
Nothing like dead company's having stock rise from the dead to signify a completely legitimate economy. I'm sure it is not some hedge fund that illegally killed sears with counterfeit shares now having to sell those shares to keep from getting margin called. All these dead companies having huge bounces in their stock and no one thinks to question it?

And marketwatch saying the drop in bitcoin is due to covid. Yes, the cryptocurrency without any stores or sales or even employees is dropping because of fears of covid.....because??? Cant possibly be from the same guys dumping bitcoin that are selling dead company stocks to stay afloat in the completely fraudulent market they created?

Lets keep score
1. media is completely fraudulent. well we all know that
2. SEC is complicit with a revolving door of directors who do nothing and then get jobs at the hedge funds they were supposed to regulate
3. A bunch of FED leaders "retire" right after selling all their stock in the markets they regulate. meanwhile the fed keeps cooking the books for banks at the tune of $1.5 trillion a day. So FED is keeping the lie going

I'm really curious how long they can keep this up. When this finally crashes and all unravels..... boom

Well.....after a long dry (lower) market.

Today
Looks "better".

And for the Fred Meyer folks. (Parent company Kroger according to Wikipedia)
Anyway...
KR-stock is up almost 12% today.

Aloha, Mark

PS....the DIP? Yeah.....I bought some BA (last part of November), then it went even lower

But today......it came back up a bit.

So, the lesson is.....
I'm NOT good at picking the bottom.

MAYBE.....I might as well just suck it up and figure to dollar cost average.

Last Edited:
Im not good at counting. what is 600,000 millions of dollars in margin?
That straight up line on the graph is normal right? Did anything cause that huge dip in 2008? I cant remember if something happened in the financial markets in 2008.

fredgraph.png

More happiness to consider.

Dr Metzler, the guy that bought Evergrande bonds (You know that failed chinese company with the worlds largest debt) just to prove they were not making payments thinks that the Fed has been indirectly funneling money to China to keep the world economy from crashing.

1.jpg 2.jpg

So the Fed, the same group that just has a number of execs "retire" because of "ethics" of selling a whole bunch of their personal stock, is buying up a massive amout of chinese debt that is worth literally nothing because (per my last post) the US financial companies are leveraged more than any time in history and if a mouse squeeks the world economy will fall down a bottomless pit?

I'm pretty sure it might be time to fill our IRA's with ammo and freeze dried food.

Im not good at counting. what is 600,000 millions of dollars in margin?
That straight up line on the graph is normal right? Did anything cause that huge dip in 2008? I cant remember if something happened in the financial markets in 2008.

View attachment 1081527
Is this graph adjusted for inflation of the dollar? Or should I say, adjusted to what the government tells us is the real value of the dollar?

Is this graph adjusted for inflation of the dollar? Or should I say, adjusted to what the government tells us is the real value of the dollar?
all I see is "not seasonally adjusted"

Evergrande pushed to declare "indebtness"

vytbubj7ec381.jpg

So the media keeps telling us that Evergrande is making payments citing "sources" but no one actually confirming they are receiving payments. This guy buys there bonds just to prove they are not making payments and it turns out, they arent.

There hasnt been a shred of credibility in the media for decades. They are literally covering up chinese bankruptcies so their rich masters wont lose their money.

A little off topic.

I've recently saved a significant amount of money to be used for down payment on my first home, inflation being what it is, concerns over home prices, etcetera.

Am I foolish to hold large sums of cash opposed to taking on more debt than I believe would be responsible for said purchase?

Do any of you believe the real estate market will correct? Before the big crash many speak of?

Thanks everyone, you all and the knowledge I gain here is much appreciated.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top