JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the company bought back their own stock......there would be less of an available supply. So, I don't care because that means that my stocks (in that company) are now probably valued higher. Yeah.....less supply, so perhaps a higher demand.

And I will probably be getting a bigger dividend payment. Because there is a smaller pool of shareholders to split the dividend money with.

And if the company used the money for purchasing another company. Well, I hope they did their investment research correctly. Perhaps down the line, it will mean mo money, mo money as the profits roll in?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
MONEY, Money, money......in a rich man's world.

America's first black billionaire, Robert Johnson, is pushing hard for the government to pay $14 trillion in reparations — and he wants his check just like everyone else.
Taken From....

Aloha, Mark

PS......why did I post this? Because I was thinking of investing in the company. And I was doing some research....

Black Entertainment Television (BET) is an American pay station launched on January 25th, 1980, more than 40 years ago. The station is owned by BET Networks (ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks) and targeted at the African American audience. BET slogan is "Yes to Black"

Formerly, the station's headquarter was located at Washington, D.C. but have been moved to New York City. The broadcast area includes the United States, France, Canada, Sub-Saharan Africa, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. BET sister channels include the CW, CBS, CBS Sports Network, BET Her, BET Gospel, BET Hip-Hop, BET Soul, BET Jams, VHI, MTV, Logo, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Paramount Network, TV Land, CMT, Showtime, Flix, The Movie Channel, Pop TV, Smithsonian Channel, and Telefe Internacional.
Anyway......NOW........

NOPE.

Last Edited:
re: Post #757 and crypto.

It appears that Congress is addressing the issue of the REPORTING of cryptocurrency trading/transactions. It is said that the Senate is favoring approval.

What does crypto have to do with "Infrastructure" and why is it in that bill?

Hell if I know.

Rrrrright. Congress.....filling bills with stuff.......because it's an all-in-one package. Rrrright.....finding COVER. Take it ALL.....while taking cover for the other heinous stuff w/in the bill.

Why can't the American people get a "clean bill" anymore?

Note: TRUMP is said to be against it. I wonder why? Hummmm......maybe, he just doesn't like the fact that it's part of an "Infrastructure Bill" or maybe it's because it'll affect his own investments?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well.....since the infrastructure bill passed in the Senate. Could that have been one of the reasons for a RECORD CLOSE for the S&P and DOW today?

DOW.............35,254
S& P................4,436
NASDAQ......14,788

Aloha, Mark

Well.....since the infrastructure bill passed in the Senate. Could that have been one of the reasons for a RECORD CLOSE for the S&P and DOW today?

DOW.............35,254
S& P................4,436
NASDAQ......14,788

Aloha, Mark
It will implode. Wait for it.
This level of debt-spending cannot be sustained.
Hoard food, water, guns, and ammo as a basic start.

You forgot toilet paper.
That's what this is for...

What Happened.jpg

Whatever the market is doing... as soon as I decide to invest so much as a dime, it will experience a crash of biblical proportions and remain a smoldering ruin until I exit.
However, I will stay out of the stock market if you guys each send me just $10/month.

:s0047:

Last Edited:
Whatever the market is doing... as soon as I decide to invest so much as a dime, it will experience a crash of biblical proportions and remain a smoldering ruin until I exit.
However, I will stay out of the stock market if you guys each send me just $10/month.

:s0047:
Invest that dime in the stock market.

Then when it crashes, invest your life savings.

Then sell off the stock you bought with the dime.

Rinse & repeat until you have made $1B :D

Up to a new high for my 401K/IRAs.

I figured out that at least some of my funds get a dividend which are then reinvested to buy new shares, so as long as the overall trend is growth, I get better returns.

Nearing the closing of the sale of 1+ acre to neighbor, so I will invest some of that into my Roth IRA for 2021 and put all of what I earned earlier this year on a contract gig into a solo 401K so as to not have to pay tax on that.

08-12-2021

Another record close for the DOW and S&P 500.

DOW................35,500 (33rd time this year)
S&P....................4,461 (47th time this year)
NASDAQ..........14,816

Aloha, Mark

Stocks sank on Wednesday Wednesday, with investors digesting Federal Reserve meeting minutes that signaled officials were increasing discussions over the start of tapering their asset purchase program.

The S&P 500 sank, posting a back-to-back session of declines. The Dow dropped more than 300 points, or 1%, and accelerated to the downside in the final half-hour of trading as concern over a quicker-than-expected shift to monetary policy spooked the markets.

Aloha, Mark

Just a couple of days ago it was......

Today, Biden forgave even more student loan debt.
Probably adding to the money that will find it's way deposited into private bank accounts. Yeah.....more free money to buy their votes.

Remember......

Yeah.......I'm getting stuck with America's bills. What about YOU?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Yeah.......I'm getting stuck with America's bills. What about YOU?
Heck no. Unless you're uber wealthy. It's all going to come from those people that make billions of dollars and pay no income tax! I heard and saw it come right through them pale, thin, pasty lips!

(sarc)

Well, despite the dips recently, I am now at a new personal high in my investments.

On average, for the YTD, I am doing well - not fantastic, but overall a good return of around 10% or more - so far.

We'll see what happens in September - historically a bad month for the market.

And events this fall/winter and next spring may do a dog pile on the market. That would kind of be ok as I plan to open a Solo 401K with my self-employment income I made in Spring, and maybe put another $7K into my Roth IRA - depending on how much I need to shell out for the kid's roof repairs. If the market hits a prolonged dip (for more than a week) and the timing is right, it would be a good time to dump more cash into the market.

The slight slowdown/pause in real-estate hopefully continues. Really looking hard for a decent commercial rental opportunity again. Make a plan and stick to it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top