JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess it's time for folks to pull there boots on and go to work.
Free ride is over
Are you kidding?....child care tax credit monthly checks starting to go out tomorrow......

New 3.5 trillion spending package from the Dems today.

The "free" everything binge is alive and well.

More IRS agents being hired to find people to pay for all the "free" giveaways.

Have to say , between real estate and Dow Jones, it's been a good ride the past couple of years.

Last Edited:
Maybe we will see bigger price moves soon? Nah.

But there is no loss in holding onto HOPE.

Aloha, Mark

PS......

Last Edited:
Putin_so-it-begins.jpg

Last Edited:
So since Jun 1, my IRA has been up and down, and overall I have not made any gains in the last 60 days.

YTD, about 9% return, which is good, even if it is flat for the rest of the year, but I would like to see more growth of course.

The market started on a dip this morning but soon recovered. I am now at a personal high, but the question is whether it will keep growing on average over the rest of the year, flatten out, or dip? September is coming up and it has a history of not doing well on average.

Iran is playing games again. Keep an eye on the oil markets.

Aloha, Mark

PS....thank you Pres. BIDEN. For having such a forward looking oil policy.

Last Edited:
Mom has a house going on the market Thursday.
Desirable location and layout. I will report back what she gets out of it.

So house went on the market yesterday for $495k and mom took a no contingency, cash offer of $520k with only two people to have looked at it. No open house or anything.

Someone is probably saying to themselves.......
Isn't it nice to be a Bitcoin millionaire (or billionaire)?

Yeah, I made money while working in America. Took advantage of all that America had to offer me. I was smart and invested. Showed no taxable gains. I was only showing my income as required under law.

So....
Now that I'm rich.....I'll just move to ______ and never pay any taxes to the USA. I doubt that my new country will ever find out what I actually have. Or maybe.....even if I decide to tell them..... it'll all be taxed at a lower rate.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....and you can bet that there are a lot more other strategies that the ultra-rich use besides just Bitcoin.

Although not Bitcoin.....consider these investors. The idea is the same as with Bitcoin investing.

IRS and paying your "fair share" of taxes.....
Really, that is IF the transactions were all reported.

Yeah......I can remember that my H&R Block tax preparer asked if I did any transactions (crypto transactions) within the tax year.

How hard is it to......

Just say, NO.

But also, note the "cold wallet". Refer to the video at 00:50

BTW....do you think that some people are NOT paying their rent or repaying their Student Debt......and instead, have taken to investing in crypto? Rrrrrright.....GO BIG or GO HOME. It's not like anyone in America goes to prison because of bankruptcy.

Last Edited:
Given what taxes are used for (30%+ goes to social programs) and given that the avoidance of taxes by the "wealthy" is legal, I don't have a problem with someone taking advantage of tax "loopholes". I do it myself (deduct property taxes and mortgage interest, among other things).

My point in posting about the wealthy leaving the USA and giving up their citizenship to avoid upcoming tax rate increases by the left, is to point out what tax increases do - they drive away wealth and investment. I mentioned this prior to my post; that when we allowed corporations to bring back $ from overseas - with reduced taxes on those $ - the $ came back (but they did not increase capital investment, they increased stock buy back instead - which is what critics said would happen).

Given what taxes are used for (30%+ goes to social programs) and given that the avoidance of taxes by the "wealthy" is legal, I don't have a problem with someone taking advantage of tax "loopholes". I do it myself (deduct property taxes and mortgage interest, among other things).

My point in posting about the wealthy leaving the USA and giving up their citizenship to avoid upcoming tax rate increases by the left, is to point out what tax increases do - they drive away wealth and investment. I mentioned this prior to my post; that when we allowed corporations to bring back $ from overseas - with reduced taxes on those $ - the $ came back (but they did not increase capital investment, they increased stock buy back instead - which is what critics said would happen).
^^^ THIS!!! ^^^

This is what Tax & Spenders don't realize (or refuse to accept) is the logical outcome of Taxing & Spending.

Now with all the talk about taxing corporations again, they will move the $ back out of the country. With the talk of a global tax, the funds will go to whatever countries don't sign onto that. E.G., Liechtenstein, Cayman Islands, Luxembourg.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top