JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been thinking of having a Goliad flag engraved on a stock, but I figure pretty much any place that does regular household engraving can do that. It's just a flat bowling trophy. ;)

If you want the real deal, maybe check outfits like Ford's or some of the collectors forums out there.

Last Edited:
Just be sure to engrave them with DB...

P.S. That's very kind of you CG

That reminds of a night out I had with the Mrs. After wandering around she rejoined me at the blackjack table and informed me "You bought me jewelry", to which I responded "how thoughtful of me." :s0112:

@CountryGent
Are you talking NFA engraving, or are you talking ornamental/ornate engraving that would be a design/scene?

Oh, for this thread, ornamental design on the wood. (I have a laser engraver lined up to handle the NFA markings on the metal.)

I haven't seen his woodwork in person. BUT, if it's as good as the bluing he did for me on some small parts, then Heck yes. His site has lots of pics for his custom stocks.

Dan

https://www.brubakerarms.com
Located in Yakima, Wa.
GENERAL INQUIRY
(912) 659-4505
[email protected]

INQUIRING ABOUT YOUR CUSTOM MADE FIREARM?
(912) 659-4505
[email protected]

DROPPING OFF OR PICKING UP YOUR GUNSMITHING PROJECT?
(405) 501-8135
[email protected]

OFFICE HOURS:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday CLOSED

SPECIAL APPOINTMENTS:
by phone
(405) 501-8135

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show