Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Build Thread Stock Duplicator

Reactions
Does anyone know of someone who has a stock duplicator in the PDX/Couv. area?
Thanks
Yes I know of someone who builds wood stocks and has a duplicator. He is a gun smith out in Warren Oregon been doing it for over 50 years. Not sure how much longer he is going to be doing it though he is 88 I believe it’s called warrior gun stocks I can get you more info if your interested.

Reactions: AMT
Reactions
Yes I know of someone who builds wood stocks and has a duplicator. He is a gun smith out in Warren Oregon been doing it for over 50 years. Not sure how much longer he is going to be doing it though he is 88 I believe it’s called warrior gun stocks I can get you more info if your interested.
Would you be kind enough to pass that info onto me
I might have some business for him

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    One more that Jeremy did for me. This is my edc This is a Kahr K9 that also had to be redone
    • jg rider
  • NW Custom Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Had several transfers; purchase I'm happy with. Will continue to use.
    • Reacher120
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I use Lucky Sporting Goods for my work related transfers and consignment sales. Jeremy is fast and friendly.
    • withoutremorse