JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am considering stippling my carry gun (Glock 19 gen 3).
Any recommendations of someone locally who can do this for a fair price?
I could do it myself but would rather pay a pro. I'd also prefer not to spend like $300 on it which is the pricing I seem to be finding...
Ideally Northwest OR or Southwest WA.

Stippling on curved surfaces is labor intense especially the tighter dot group wanted. DIY hand stippling is somewhat talent required if to please the eye in a uniform manor. In my view. So you may want to start on your socket wrench or some other curved shop tool just to get the feel, should you decide to DIY.

Stippling on curved surfaces is labor intense especially the tighter dot group wanted. DIY hand stippling is somewhat talent required if to please the eye in a uniform manor. In my view. So you may want to start on your socket wrench or some other curved shop tool just to get the feel, should you decide to DIY.
Pro Tip :

Never drink alcohol whilst one stipples.
68rjZBw.jpg

I'm not sure if @LuckySG still does this, or what his charge is... buy IIRC that's why he has a bunch of Glock frames sitting around.
I do a few, but it is time intensive (costs real money) and lots of people like the satisfaction of this as an advance DYI project. My suggestion if someone wants to try their hand at it is to practice on a few polymer AR mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top