JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Asia they bag them up and eat them!!!
I live in rural Clackamas county and noticed increased number the year before last, as we installed a pellet stove insert into our fireplace. And since then when I pulled the roof of the house last summer to replace the entire roof including the plywood. I worked on closing every passage for them, but find them inbetween the screen in the window and the wall, they are tricky little suckers, drawn to warmth for sure, don't know if it's true read some where if you squash them they emit an enzyme that draws more of them?!? So I tend not to smash them.

"In Asia they bag them up and eat them!!! "

Dear God!!! My dogs won't even snap at em. Just sayin.

A dustbuster with cap is a good idea.

I suppose I could spread Diatamacious Earth around the exterior. It gets into the joints of beetles.

Oknow just wait bud. I only saw a couple in 2014 now I have em by the the hundreds. With temps in the 60s they are attacking the windows again, seems they know that winter isn't over. Looks like they're the new groundhog.

Thanks for all the info ZA. Maybe because of the Zeka virus they'll bring back DDT.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top