JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all I am selling my stinger pen gun 22cal its like new ive never fired it very well built weapon and Ive had it for years and I know they are HARD TO COME BY let me know looking for $2500 obo look around I think you will find that you cant find em anywhere pics upon request...thnx photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Not sure what aow means or rather what "any other weapon" implies ? I've had it registered for over 8 years n also nev blue card . One thing cool about this weapon is that it's exempt from firearms Tabaco regs and ONLY the stinger 22cal can say that . Had some crazy dealings with a few gun stores here in vegas trying to stick there noses where they didn't belong and they tried to tell me that the weapon had all of these strange rules and guidelines and even went as far as turning me in to the authorities only to find out that what I said was true these are exempt from there crazy rules.....

Thnx for that I appreciate the info ............:);)

i do kno that there is a special Bylaw just for these little guys ...In which most gun stores weren't aware of and it took almost 2 weeks for them to clear this matter up...But these are exempt.......

the stinger pen gun (like the american derringer pen gun) are exempt from DOJ classification as a concealed firearm because they have to be folded into a pistol shape in order to be shot (same reason they are exempt from federal NFA status)

if you had a 6+ inch barrel and a 10.5 inch overall length yes you would qualify for a drop safety exemption.

once it was in the state you could return it to a more reasonable sized barrel

also check this out http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1009890/posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont be rude if your interested please feel free to contact me . BUT if your contacting me to tell me that you think im asking to much PLEASE KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOUR SELF . I am NOT bothering anyone I am only attempting to sell a very valuable weapon that has a great history and that's that. Wana make a close to asking offer ? Please do so.....If not have a nice day .And for a little back on me . Im a veteran I am an American citizen And I have a right to sell my weapon. GOOD DAY ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yeah taku lots of configurations for this I have a couple and some with extended barrels they are a blast to fire as well.

Ill sell it for $1500 cash thats the lowest I'll go comes with original packaging and letter of origin. Let me kno thnx

He's just bought a new extended barrel for my other singer fired yesterday!!!☺☺☺ Wow this thing is a animal!!!!! Still selling the new one that's NEVER been fired but keeping the modified one. You will find many imitators but there are only one stinger.... And there NOT being made anymore so my weapon is a great catch

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.