JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So if I read that right, I should be getting my check second/third week of April! ALRIGHT!

If you shared your bank info with the IRS or SSA when you filed, then yes, it will probably be just a matter of waiting for whatever logic they write into their computer systems to disperse the funds via direct deposit.

I am glad I decided to do that this year - normally I don't, but I made a snap decision when I filed. I usually procrastinate too - last year I was so bad that I filed an extension. This year I filed in February. I just now got my state refund.

I figure those who filed like I did will probably get a check before the end of April.

I have enough cash reserves to last to the end of the year if I had no income, but the dollars, whether they will come from the one time check, the extra $600 for unemployment or SSI, will be welcome. Since it is a tax rebate, and insurance payouts for insurance I have paid into for decades, I don't feel guilty at all.

Got my stimulus:
0CF36ED8-188F-4FCB-97C5-56D7867859E6.jpeg

If you shared your bank info with the IRS or SSA when you filed, then yes, it will probably be just a matter of waiting for whatever logic they write into their computer systems to disperse the funds via direct deposit.

I am glad I decided to do that this year - normally I don't, but I made a snap decision when I filed. I usually procrastinate too - last year I was so bad that I filed an extension. This year I filed in February. I just now got my state refund.

I figure those who filed like I did will probably get a check before the end of April.

I have enough cash reserves to last to the end of the year if I had no income, but the dollars, whether they will come from the one time check, the extra $600 for unemployment or SSI, will be welcome. Since it is a tax rebate, and insurance payouts for insurance I have paid into for decades, I don't feel guilty at all.
It's those that don't pay their fair share of taxes that should feel guilty.
Nobody really wants to be laid off, and you can't be blamed for that.

State took about 6 weeks, including the kicker. They have always taken considerably longer than fed for me. I think they wait, if they can, for the feds to finish? Anyway, I got my state refund yesterday. Between the two, fed and state, it was almost $6K, so that was nice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top