JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife works in the medical field and her job was deemed essential. Today they gave her and the other hourly workers 2 bucks more per hour. I have no idea how or who can place a value on the potential she faces daily. I wish they had laid her off.

I'm just here to piss everybody off

FB_IMG_1585714946460.jpg

I loved messing/harassing with them when I was a process server years ago
the ladies always answer the door half naked and literally throw that snatch signal
some were harder to pass on then others
never fear here, I was the one at the door for a reason, all others failed before I got the job
they do know their rights better than most Americans though, and not as easily intimidated.

My wife works in the medical field and her job was deemed essential. Today they gave her and the other hourly workers 2 bucks more per hour. I have no idea how or who can place a value on the potential she faces daily. I wish they had laid her off.
Ruger stay positive, if the spouse is healthy, she is going to be alright, keep the worry down and the positive life force up.
Buy an ozone air purifier and live life clean as mother nature intended.:)

Its awesome going into a house where a family is living in complete squalor, but they got a new TV!

Being a cop always sounds like a pretty cool job, and then posts like this remind me that you guys probably encounter a lifetimes worth of suckage every pay period. I'll stick dealing with occasionally grouchy Radiologists.

Now, if they had a K9 ocean patrol sheriffs gig; that's a job I might do for free.

Hey, a question I haven't seen anywhere.

What about kids who were born in 2019?

They are working off 2018 tax returns, from what I've read. And not all 2019 tax returns have been filed. My 2019 will show 2 new kiddos and I haven't filed it yet. That's $1000 that I would get if the Treasury knew that I have the kids. Anybody with a baby in 2019 who has learned this answer?

My tax person says to get my 2019 return turned in ASAP!! but that she didn't know the answer.

Soon after those checks arrive, there may be another panic shopping spree...get what you need now to avoid those panic shoppers.
Nah, that money will not go for canned goods or butt wipe. They will go for electronics and such. This is what they hope it will go to. They want people to go out and buy stuff. It will of course make guns and ammo a little more scarce as a lot of us will go after that market of course. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top