Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Still looking for ammo/mags?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Angie, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I got the new Sportsman's guide in the mail yesterday and just looked at it about an hour ago. They had a lot of ammo (including .223) on sale and lots of high cap magazines also. I haven't checked to see if they are in stock online, but they put out these ads about every other week (maybe every week) and this is the first time I've ever seen this much ammo and magazines in the ad. So, FYI, I bought my allowance worth last week, but you might want to check it out if you are looking for things that have been out of stock for the last month. 30-rd pmag for $16, AK mags for $9, 33 rd glock mags for $36, 75 rd SKS mags.

Again, not sure if they are in stock, but I doubt they would send out a catalog full of stuff they didn't have. Hope they can help some folks out.

2. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

I will check them out, Iv'e been working with freedom munitions they are good also.

3. rick

rick Close to Corvallis, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Unfortunately, most of their ammo has been on backorder status for weeks.

4. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

The catalog is a farce, likely published before the panic run. They have little actually in stock when you look online.

5. omenwolf

omenwolf Oregon Active Member

Went and had a look almost everything firearm related (mags and ammo) are backordered.

6. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I read they have fresh dodo eggs for sale, also....

Angie and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Alright, sorry. I was hopeful. Maybe a moderator can delete this thread. Since most magazines are about 3 months out on publishing time, I thought that might be the case, but then I thought, "wouldn't they have pulled it and not bothered with it for another couple of months?" Kind of a waste of shipping costs.