JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got the new Sportsman's guide in the mail yesterday and just looked at it about an hour ago. They had a lot of ammo (including .223) on sale and lots of high cap magazines also. I haven't checked to see if they are in stock online, but they put out these ads about every other week (maybe every week) and this is the first time I've ever seen this much ammo and magazines in the ad. So, FYI, I bought my allowance worth last week, but you might want to check it out if you are looking for things that have been out of stock for the last month. 30-rd pmag for $16, AK mags for $9, 33 rd glock mags for $36, 75 rd SKS mags.

Again, not sure if they are in stock, but I doubt they would send out a catalog full of stuff they didn't have. Hope they can help some folks out.

Alright, sorry. I was hopeful. Maybe a moderator can delete this thread. Since most magazines are about 3 months out on publishing time, I thought that might be the case, but then I thought, "wouldn't they have pulled it and not bothered with it for another couple of months?" Kind of a waste of shipping costs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top