JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a beretta 92 and loved it, but sold it for a Sig 229r because I thought it would be a better all around pistol and as much as I wanted to like it, I hated it. After a year of fooling myself into liking it I sold it and bought a glock. Love the glock, I have a 26, 17, and 34 all have the same mags.
But before I bought the glock the M&P was my second choice.

Sigs in my opinion are over priced and all the parts/mags etc are expensive too.
No Thanks.
For the extra money your not gaining any upper hand. With the money you save you can buy more mags, holsters, tac lights, ammo, etc

I have three Sigs. I sold my Glock 23 as I am able to shoot the Sigs so well. I picked up a Sig 229 with 100 rounds fired for $550 on this forum with one mag. Bought a LED light and now I have a home defense pistol similar to what you are looking for for under $600 that shoots like a dream. This was a buy, but I bet you can come close.

If I can suggest one more pistol to look at, it would be a CZ75 P07 Duty. It's a 9mm, cheap to shoot, very gentle because of how low the slide rides, super reliable with all ammo - never had a single mal-function, accurate, and you can mount a strobe/laser light for HD. Like a Beretta 92 FS, it has a DA/SA setup. You can put either a decocker or a safety. With the safety installed, you can carry the gun 1911 style, i.e. cocked and locked or with hammer down in DA mode. The trigger is really good, better than the 92FS actually. If you can, borrow one and shoot it. It's an eye-opener.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top