JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stihl MS290 24" with a FarmTec Big Bore complete engine. I read good reviews about these engines before choosing it. This is a low hour saw but the original engine took a dump. I just started the saw on about the six or seventh pull after sitting many months. Factory replacement engine cost about what the saw did new (Imaging that!). The saw has much more torque than it did originally, I seems to want to run like a raped ape! (Had to self edit Bill Cosby joke)..

Now for the pride swallowing part...

Upon reassembly I forgot the motor cover that circulates cooling air. I DID NOT RUN THIS SAW OTHER THAN TO FUNCTION TEST IT. Also the recoil system is a bit sticky.

I do ask that Low ballers and peeps wanting to trade their belly button lint collection PLEASE DO IT BY PM instead of posting ANYTHING within this AD, Real buyers think there is a deal in process. I do want this out of my shop, My price is more than fair (Saw shop offered me 125.00 on trade in).

125.00 Trades welcomed

Reloading gear (Rifle)
Press (Rock chucker, Turret)
Powder (Rifle)
Powder thrower (Electric)
ETC. (No belly button lint)

I can no longer post pictures from phone But it does look like a MS290. I will send pics upon request or try to get some up from PC later.

tmp_12022-20151117_120035-173772689.jpg 100.00?

Bar cover not included

Heading to Portland area tomorrow.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top