JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
City
Se portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
C4419018-8530-401A-9A17-E567DDC97EC8.jpeg Moving cross country and have more extra saws then extra guns, so thought to put this up on here.
This saw was purchased new in 2018 and has seen few hours in that time, as huge tree removal is not my primary niche. It is currently situated with a 32" rollamatic light weight chainsaw bar that balances the saw perfectly, and will come with the stock 36" bar. This is a great saw that I've never had any issues with. It has only had pre mixed Tru fuel (or equivalent brand) used in it so carb and fuel lines etc are all great.
Maybe a bit much for firewoood, but maybe not—I know some guys like to go hard, and let the machine do the work. But for someone clearing land or getting into milling timber, this is the machine. I'll make sure the chain is sharp.
I've got it posted on CL for 1000$, I'll list it for $900 here. I'm not "supposed" to consider trades...but if you've got something really cool, try me. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Where was this a week ago before I bought my new MS500i?

These are great saws this is what we used at work.

"The may be a bit much for firewood" I would disagree. This saw will be big but actual work time be cut to a fraction of a smaller saw.

Where was this a week ago before I bought my new MS500i?

These are great saws this is what we used at work.

"The may be a bit much for firewood" I would disagree. This saw will be big but actual work time be cut to a fraction of a smaller saw.
I agree with you, especially with the light bar it basically holds itself up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top