JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Removed, thank you.

All,

This is an excellent condition STI Trojan in 9mm. This pistol was taken on trade from the original owner who is a friend that I shoot IDPA with. It features a Wilson wide ambi-safety, STI fiber optic front sight with fully adjustable target rear sight, original grips and brand new VZ Gunner grips that I just installed. I've had the trigger professionally worked to a very crisp 2.5lbs as I had planned to keep this one. It comes with 8 magazines, 5 Wilson Combat and 3 MecGar. I'm also including a like new BladeTech drop and offset holster.

This pistol is in great condition with just a bit of holster wear. The only thing I did besides have the trigger worked was install a fresh 12lb Ismi recoil spring. Add a mag carrier and your ready to shoot. This really is as turnkey as it gets. I've done my best to provide pictures to show everything I have described but if you have questions feel free to email or PM me.

$1075 shipped to your FFL or if done FTF I will cover transfer.

Trades always considered. Really want an Hk4 but otherwise, 9mm and .40 cal pistols to the top of the list....then semi-auto shotguns but cash is always king.

jqpyfm.jpg
vqtk0g.jpg
sw4fox.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews