JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I originally intended to shoot USPSA SS last year but that never happened. I would be surprised if this has 500 rounds through it. I did some dry fire practice and dialed in a load, that's about it. Pistol shows very, very light holster wear and has a small scratch on slide/frame. Comes with box + papers, and all accessories from factory with original parts/ grips, plus:
-VZ Grips
-Dawson IDPA length Drilled/ Tapped Mag release
-Arredondo Mag Button
-Wilson Bullet Proof Extractor
-(5) Tripp 8R-45-RG mags
-(1) Tripp 10R-45-RG
-(1) STI Factory mag
-Box of snap caps
T 5.jpg Trojan3.jpg

PRICE: $1,100. Or make me a reasonable offer...

Trades considered: CZ P09. $25 per pound of powder, $30 per 1,000 small pistol or small pistol magnum primers towards sale.
FTF sale with valid ODL/ CPL and bill of sale. I can also ship to your FFL if you are out of state, $20 flat.

Sti 3.jpg

Sti 1.jpg

sti 4.jpg

sti 5.jpg

T 1.jpg

Last Edited:
I originally intended to shoot USPSA SS last year but that never happened. I would be surprised if this has 500 rounds through it. I did some dry fire practice and dialed in a load, that's about it. Pistol shows very, very light holster wear and has a small scratch on slide/frame. Comes with box + papers, and all accessories from factory with original parts/ grips, plus:
-VZ Grips
-Dawson IDPA length Drilled/ Tapped Mag release
-Arredondo Mag Button
-Wilson Bullet Proof Extractor
-(5) Tripp 8R-45-RG mags
-(1) Tripp 10R-45-RG
-(1) STI Factory mag
-Box of snap caps
View attachment 213434 View attachment 213435

PRICE: $1,100. Or make me an offer...

Trades considered: CZ P09. $25 per pound of powder, $30 per 1,000 small pistol or small pistol magnum primers.
FTF sale with valid ODL/ CPL and bill of sale. I can also ship to your FFL if you are out of state.
Good choice on wanting a CZ p09. I have one and love it! I even sold my CZ sp01 because I never shot it anymore. Keiths has them for around $470 NIB! Only gun in that price range that will do 5 shot groups at 25 yards around 2" off a bench.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.