JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ranger II single stack 1911 .45 that I want to either sell or trade for a FNAR .308 with a 16" barrel. It has had some work as well as alot of goodies added onto it. It is by far the most reliable 1911 I have ever owned or fired. It will feed virtually any brand of hollow point, fmj, or semi-wadcutters. I know it probably doesn't mean anything, but it will feed fired shell cases from a full mag to an empty mag every time. It uses a 4.15" ramped bushingless bull barrel mounted on a government sized steel frame. It uses STI's recoil master dual spring guide rod set-up, and the recoil is Very low. The 2.5lb trigger pull is Very crisp, and the safety is very positive. The fit between the slide and frame is very tight, and racks very smoothly. The barrel has absolutely no squish or play at all when locked up. It has had a carry treatment done to remove sharp edges and snag points, but needs to be coated or re-blued due to the carry treatment. The front strap has the STIppling texture. It comes with a Blackhawk Italian leather Askin's style Black right hand hip holster and a Matching mag holster. I also comes with it's box and take down tool. It is a series '70 pistol, and has had precautions taken to prevent discharge from being dropped. Also comes with 2 Wilson Combat ETM 8 round mags, and a Chip McCormick Power 10, 10 round mag.

Will trade for a HK P30 short slide da/sa no safety in 9 or 40, a FNAR 16", a Bushmaster or DPMS .308 carbine 16"

Parts Added:

Crimson Trace side activated black diamond pattern laser grips
Nighthawk Custom scalloped pattern flat stainless steel mainspring housing w/ removable mag well "texture matches the front strap"
Wilson Combat stainless steel Bullet Proof concealment hammer
Wilson Combat stainless steel tactical length Bullet Proof extended mag release
Caspian aluminum Trik Trigger w/ adjustable over-travel "long, flat face"
STI titanium firing pin series '70
Wolff 85% extra power firing pin spring
Wilson Combat stainless steel grip bushings

Mods Done:

Carry melt treatment
Safety narrowed to prevent engagement when firing, this does not make it hard to use.
Slide stop guide knob flushed with frame for laser

$999 or Make me an offer! Worst I can say is no!

STI1.jpg

STI2.jpg

STI3.jpg

STI4.jpg

Bump 5/13 With Price reduced to $950! I have also touched up the bluing, and have added 2 more Wilson Combat mags. This truly is a Great Pistol, It will feed anything and do it well, not to mention the recoil reminds me of my glock 17 9mm. If anyone is seriously interested in the pdx area I will take you to Tri-County gun club and let you try it out, It puts any Kimber I've owned or fired to shame, and I have owned several.