JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Original boxes and paperwork available for everything. Feel free to ask any questions, been meeting Oregonians on the east side for transfers at Money Market Pawn and Washingtonians at various places. Thanks

Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9. About 200 rounds through it, includes everything it came with new. SOLD
Tanfoglio Limited Custom 45acp. Exactly 50 rounds through it, includes everything it came with new. SOLD
FN FNX Tactical 45acp. Includes the fancy Trijicon RMR and whatever light that is on it. Under 200 rounds, gun and dot is like new. SOLD
Dan Wesson Valor 45acp w/thin grips and Duty Coat. About 150 rounds, includes everything it came with new. SOLD
Kimber Royal II 45acp. Beautiful gun, not sure they make this model anymore, very low round count. SOLD
Smith & Wesson SW1911TA 45acp. About 100 rounds through it, includes everything it came with new. SOLD
IWI Ace Galil in 762x39. 100% unfired. I think it's a 16" barrel. Comes with a case (1,000 rounds) of Golden Tiger ammo. SOLD
Springfield 6" TRP Operator 10mm. 100 rounds through it. SOLD
Canik TP9SFX w/Vortex Venom 9mm. About 250 rounds down field, includes box and extras like holster and additional dot mounts. SOLD
Ruger Convertible Hunter 22lr/22mag. SOLD
Smith & Wesson 629-4 44mag 5". Absurdly light trigger, round count unknown as I'm not the original owner. No box. SOLD
Smith & Wesson 686-6 357mag 6" 7 rounder. I should have the original grips somewhere. Few hundred rounds through it. SOLD
FN PS90 5.7 w/278 rounds of ammo. SOLD
Colt Rail Gun 22lr. Aftermarket grips, extra mag and aluminum base plate. SOLD
Heizer single shot 7.62x39 with a spare 45/410 barrel. Never fired. SOLD
Dan Wesson 44mag. Monson made, unknown round count. Extra pics added, scratch on the underlug and the bluing underneath is wearing. SOLD
Ruger SR-762 in 308 Win. New and unfired. SOLD
Ruger Convertible New Model Blackhawk 357mag/9mm. 300-400 rounds through this guy. SOLD
FN Five Seven. About 100 rounds through it. Comes with an aftermarket DeltaPoint mount. SOLD
Colt National Match Gold Cup 45acp. Two boxes through this so far, I still need to clean it so it's 'dirty' in the photo. SOLD
CZ P-07 9mm. 100% new and unfired. SOLD
Nighthawk Hi-Power 9mm. Not sure why but one of these ended on GB for over 13k last week. I have 100 rounds into it. SOLD
Coonan 357. This one is a lot of fun, I've shot three boxes through it. Night sights version. SOLD
Pocket Trio! You get three guns, S&W Bodyguard 380, Taurus Curve 380 and a NAA 22lr. SOLD
Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier 9mm. Currently has aftermarket thin grips and a superior square back sight. SOLD
Hudson H9. Been taken out only once for two boxes (100 rounds). SOLD
Tanfoglio Hunter 10mm. Comes with an aluminum C-More sight and DoubleTap two sided mount. SOLD
Walther Q5 Match 9mm. Comes with a like new Delta Point Pro. SOLD
Sig Sauer Nightmare Fastback 45acp. SOLD
Smith & Wesson 460XVR. About 100 rounds through it. SOLD
Springfield XDm 3.8 45acp with a fancy Mepro Bullseye sight. SOLD

Previously withdrawn Nighthawk Warhawk Compact 45acp 4.25". Very low round count, couple hundred, looks like new. Comes with aftermarket thin grips and Wilson Combat magazine. I think it also came with 4 or 5 Nighthawk mags which I have not used, I'd have to check the bag. I also have the original grips it came with. REDUCED PRICE $2,400

Updated pics:

i4gewfb.jpg

FRE4ok7.jpg

K1ItQcL.jpg

wdatvtp.jpg

GLDl3A3.jpg

Custom Wilson Combat X-Tac 5" 45acp, blank slide with Wilson Combat engraved on the frame. Grip wise these X-Tac frames are awesome, they're not out to make you bleed like some checkering (hello Springfield) yet there's plenty there to not slip around on you. Just like the Nighthawk this has a low round count. Includes the shooting bag it came in and all the paperwork. Gold bead front sight. $2,500

weoddrp.jpg

NZer5Co.jpg

hLF5jMO.jpg

Ib95nnI.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks guys!

Couple notes:
-Pictures are clickable to increase size.
-There aren't any single boxes of ammo for sale, please read the round count for the photos that only show one box.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.