JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have one of these. I expressed some interest in them about 6 months ago, and the dealer just sent me a message saying he had 6.
They look like a **** of a gun, and all the mag write-ups have been positive (aren't htey always). I need to decide if I should sell one of my Glocks and get one of these. It appears to be one of the best DA pistols out there.

Any input would be appreciated.

why dont you do us a favor and buy one and give us a range report?

its okay to be the first on the block to have one too.

come on...be a leader, not a follower.

I see you are from gladstone. was it the gunbroker shop down there 'cause he said I was on the call list when they came in but ... no call?? I've been dying to get my hands on one since I first saw it. I heard that the factory in slovakia pulled a gun off the assembly line and has already put 112,000 rounds through it!!!!!

Would you happen to know the price?

Anyone have one of these. I expressed some interest in them about 6 months ago, and the dealer just sent me a message saying he had 6.
They look like a **** of a gun, and all the mag write-ups have been positive (aren't htey always). I need to decide if I should sell one of my Glocks and get one of these. It appears to be one of the best DA pistols out there.

Any input would be appreciated.

I see you are from gladstone. was it the gunbroker shop down there 'cause he said I was on the call list when they came in but ... no call?? I've been dying to get my hands on one since I first saw it. I heard that the factory in slovakia pulled a gun off the assembly line and has already put 112,000 rounds through it!!!!!

The Gunbroker really didn't want to order one for me. The company I inquired through was called Chafee Arms in Damascus, OR. They also weren't too interested at the time of my inquiry in taking my deposit and ordering one as they had no idea when they would arrive. Then all of a sudden I got the e-mail I referenced above, but had already bought a BHP and another Glock and would have to dump my 19 to purchase and didn't have the time or desire to at this time without some first hand opinions. They (Chaffee) have a website, and it doesn't appear they have them any longer, but your could check with them. They didn't give me a price, but they should go in the 650-700 range and only 700 due to the dificulty in obtaining one.

I still want one, but I think I'll have to wait until the supply chain is a little more reliable. I need to have some confidence that the ordering dealer will come through in a reasonable time frame, or at least have a time frame to provide.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top