JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Pasco
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale an incredible handgun- you'd be hard pressed to find one any nicer for used (Under 400 rounds of use)
I purchased this new in late 2019. It is 100% factory condition with the added Holosun 508T (Green) and the Surefire X300U light + a few extra STI Magazines (I believe 20 rounders) These aren't cheap- I purchased the gun alone for $4300.00, add in the mags, optic and light and I'm in it easily over 5K. Also there are 3 holsters with QLS attachments that went to my Staccato P I used to own - these fit the STI as well and will include them for FREE, if the person who buys this wants them.
This is just a "safe queen" for me, deserves to be enjoyed.

STI 9mm DVC DUO w/Factory Compensator $3900.00 Cash Price (Includes optic, extra mags, Surefire X300U, factory case/bag, manual etc....)

Not really interested in much for trades, but if you have something cool and are realistic in a "trade price" I may consider.

Washington residents, I'd be willing to meet somewhere mutual.
Oregon Residents, I'd be willing to meet in Hermiston for transfer.
Shipping is available, but it would be expensive with Next Day shipping W/Insurance. (Only way handguns can be shipped)

Thanks for looking,

John Stephens
Pasco, WA

IMG_1538.jpg IMG_1528.jpg IMG_1529.jpg IMG_1530.jpg IMG_1531.jpg IMG_1532.jpg IMG_1533.jpg IMG_1535.jpg IMG_1536.jpg IMG_1537.jpg IMG_1534.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.