JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2300
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a Shephard Custom Arms 9mm Open Gun, as you can see from the photo's it is in excellent condition. It is built on a STI frame with a True-Bor Barrel, Chambered in 9mm, SVI Trigger system short flat installed, with just at a 2lb pull, Cmore click switch with 6min dot. Camerons Custom 90 degree mount, arredondo thumb rest, STI extended mag release with pad, Camerons Custom mag well, Koening low mass hammer, Dave Dawson bullet proof internals, Ambi safetys blended in, undercut trigger guard, Aftec Extractor, Tungsten guide rod. This gun is very soft shooting and very accurate, it has been a back up gun for years and in the gun safe, it was shot at the Oregon open and Dundee's crazy crock it ran 100% with my gram's engineering mags, As you can see this gun is "ready" to shoot. If you are looking for that really nice used open gun look no farther! If you are looking to break into Open you can understand what a gun that runs is worth.
The reason I am selling is to have a new open gun built, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. $2300!

DSC02271-3.jpg DSC02272-2.jpg DSC02299.JPG DSC02394-2.jpg DSC02398-2.jpg DSC02400-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: