JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an STI/Caspian .38 Super IPSC race gun for sale. The gun is in great condition and the only reason I'm selling is that I no longer reload and can't afford the .38 Super diet.

Here is the specifications...

-Caspian upper
-STI lower
-8 Port STI compensator
-Nowlin match barrel (believe it's a bull barrel)
-Aimpoint Comp site
-Lot of trick parts...super light trigger, ambi safety, etc..
-1 140mm STI mag
-Built by Tripp Inc

The gun is in great condition with just a little wear. I think it's a perfect gun for someone wanting to get into IPSC without spending a lot of cash.

I'm willing to trade or trade/cash (depending on the value) for a standard 1911 in .45. I really want a Colt series 70 in blued but I'm open to any 1911. My only requirements is that no stainless steel/chrome finishes and nothing with front slide serrations. It has to be .45 I will do a straight across trade for a new/barely used blued Colt 70 MK4 (one of the new versions). I would also consider a blued Colt Delta Elite in 10mm

I'm located in Kenmore/Bothell area in Washington State. I have no idea on the value so throw any offer my way. I want to sell it fast so money talks. I'm hoping for around $1300 if no trades.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks a lot.

Here is a pic....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top