JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

2017-04-20 11.21.00.jpg 2017-04-20 11.21.48.jpg 2017-04-20 11.22.09.jpg

Last Edited:
A brand new 9mm Operator Springfield with an excellent Cerakote job (didn't like the original color) ... 4 mags ... box and all the stuff + red Crimson Trace + $500.

Let me know...

A brand new 9mm Operator Springfield with an excellent Cerakote job (didn't like the original color) ... 4 mags ... box and all the stuff + red Crimson Trace + $500.

Let me know...

I appreciate the offer but I just sold my SA Operator 9mm with practically the same issue I had with mine. Thanks anyways.

STI 2011 Marauder Limited Edition 9mm
Factory case with all content
2- 140mm(20 rounds) magazines
FDE grip
Ported slide
Threaded barrel

I picked this up on gunbroker as an impulse buy, but now I have an itch for a different 2011 so I'm posting this up to see if I can sell. It has only 50 rounds through it and what a pleasure. The original Marauder is all black and doesn't have the ported slide and threaded barrel. I read that this Limited Edition was supposed to be for "2016 Shot Show" so with that, I'm asking $2000 firm plus fees and open to trades for 9mm handguns but will need at least $1000 cash with the trade. Not in a rush so please no low ball offers. Also not interested in any Glocks or M&P's. Thanks, if the ad is up it's still available.

View attachment 362356 View attachment 362357 View attachment 362358
Walther P5 good to very good and $1000

Here is a pic of my SA Operator 9mm I just traded a few months ago. Not really looking for another one. Pm me a pic if you want, but not sure if it will persuade me or not. 2017-06-21 17.22.54.jpg

Thanks for the offer but I'm more into 9mm's. I already have the DVC Limited. So I'm able to let this one go, but don't mind keeping too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.