JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did somebody see it on the internet how much is worth in Europe a web site sells is for less than $500, the problem is how to get it in us legally. any suggestion.
stg44_7019.jpg

stg44_7019.jpg

If you're talking about WWII era STG44s, they would have to go same route as the AKs: Strip, destroy receiver, send parts here, assemble on US made receiver. Good luck finding ammo, tho.

andreys has it.. the 2nd Amendment has been neutered and you can't import it or own it as a mere peasant. You can thank the far-over-vaunted Ronald Reagan for signing that law

Isn't there some kind of reg about if ammunition is no longer available for a firearm, it is no longer considered a firearm by the atf? I remember reading something like that about a 14 gauge shotgun lol.

If you are talking about a real one (select-fire) it can't be done. There's a reason machine gun prices have climbed to astronimical levels since 1986...actually I think MG imports were banned in 1968. Cut off the supply and prices go through the roof for desired items. Wish I had been old enough and wise enough to buy about a hundred drop in auto-sears for AR-15s when they could still be registered. Today I'd be sitting on ohhhh $1,200,000 or so.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top