JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Steyr M40-A1. Comes with factory case, 2 keys, and 2 12rd mags. This is the upgraded/revised model with the roll pin under the rear sight. Has the standard triangle sights for the model.

If you're unfamiliar with these pistols, in my mind these are everything that the Glock should be. The low bore axis and ergonomics of this pistol makes for the most controllable and comfortable .40SW I have ever owned. The sights take a bit to get used to but once you get used to them they are incredibly fast to line up. I originally purchased this one for carry, but I ended up going with it's 9mm little brother instead.

Run about 300-400 rounds of mostly Winchester whitebox and Hornady Critical Defense through it since I purchased it new in June 2011, otherwise it has set in its case in my safe. Pistol is in great condition. More pictures available on request.

$465 Shipped from my FFL to yours. I accept Paypal or USPS Money Order, and if FTF Cash.

If you'd like to do a FTF around Roseburg, OR I'll throw in 100rds of Federal 180gr FMJ and 40rds of Hornady Crit. Def. 165gr FTX for your shooting pleasure.

20121020_011152.jpg
20121020_011110.jpg
20121020_011100.jpg