JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've had this for about a year, and have only had the opportunity to shoot it 2 or 3 times, so rather then let it sit in the safe, I've decided to sell it. I ordered it new.

It's a Steyr AUG, made in the USA w/ 5 Austrian magazines (the US made magazines have issues, so the two that came with the rifle were replaced by Steyr, and I picked up an additional 3.) It includes the Original bag and all the cleaning stuff Steyr packs in there. I also have an Urban Sentry Sling and a Trigger Tamer that I purchased and never installed. There are also magpul flip up sights on it.

It's in like new condition - Probably 200-300 rounds through it. This is my favorite firearm, period. I just have too much into it to have it locked up in a safe. It needs to be used.

Price is $1500 cash -**Sold**, which is likely to be the cheapest you'll ever see one. The only trade I'll consider would be a Gibson Les Paul or ES 335 (which I fortunately don't need to leave the house to use...)

Vancouver face-to-face. Oregon residents need to come to Vancouver and go through an FFL (no exceptions).

AUG1.jpg

AUG2.jpg

AUG3.jpg

AUG4.jpg

AUG5.jpg

AUG6.jpg

Last Edited:
Bump w/ price drop. If it doesn't sell for this in the next couple days, I'll be keeping it. -- I've got to get some free time to shoot one of these years ; )

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.