JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Steyr
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I had intentions to convert my AUG from a CQB carbine to a DMR by a quick change of the barrel. The accuracy on the 24" heavy barrel was up to the task. Unfortunately, my ACOG needed to be zeroed for that barrel, due to increased velocity. I didn't want to go through the hassle of messing with my zero every time I swapped out barrels. This 24" barrel has about 60rds. through it ( give or take 15rds. ). It's not "lightly used". This is like new!

Manufactured by FN for Steyr Arms, this barrel has a 1:9 twist and is chrome plated. The tulip style flash suppressor is threaded to 13x1 Metric threads. Attached in place of the folding fore grip is Ratworx's 20/20 Precision TR-1A rail; and in addition to that I've attached a Weaver rail to accommodate both a bipod and fore grip. No, it does not have the LMG bipod ( Ratworx makes them. ) Not having full auto capability this wasn't meant to be an LMG, but rather a DMR. Relocating a bipod further away from the muzzle makes it less susceptible to POI shift. It's science.

The pictures below illustrate the need for the Weaver rail to fit both my Harris bipod and Larue fore grip. Plus, you can get a better picture of how it would look on your AUG. I also added a pic comparing my 16" Sabre Defense barrel to the FN barrel. I am only offering the 24" barrel with the two rails. Nothing else in the pictures are included. Includes Steyr AUG folding black fore grip.

Trading for higher end semi-auto type rifle w/accessories.

IMG_8856.jpg IMG_8860.jpg IMG_8870.jpg IMG_8869.jpg IMG_8868.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR