Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA Stevenson Sporter 22Lr

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by CV-66, Dec 22, 2014.

1. CV-66

CV-66 Brush Prairie Active Member

:s0090::s0090::s0090:Just imagine the look on their face when they find this under the tree on Christmas Day. Santa's elves worked feverishly through the night assembling this heirloom quality firearm. Comes with a hand saw to custom fit the length of pull and make for an exacting fit. Adjustable rear aperture can easily be screwed up and down to compensate for various ammunition types. I've included a target I shot at 100 yd with Eley Tenex - just to show its marvelous capabilities. It was a lil windy that day so you have to excuse the lateral shape of the group. I tried free floating the barrel but found it shot better with some upward barrel pressure ala the Remington way (hence the bent nail). I haven't been able to figure out how to mount the trigger guard but I will include it at no additional charge and leave that up to you. After all, safety is paramount.

Not really looking for much in trade, maybe a S&W Shield or perhaps a 10/22 by Ruger. If you're only interested in buying and not trading I guess I could let it go for $175 but I'm not much interested in any low ball offers, so please keep that in mind Savage sporter adjustable rear peep.JPG Savage sporter.JPG Savage sporter trigger guard.JPG Savage sporter barrel tensioning.JPG Savage sporter 100 yd group with Eley TenEx.JPG .

Ok, I'm gonna go have few more beers and wait for the offers to start rolling in. Yall have a Merry Christmas now ya hear.:s0090: Savage sporter adjustable rear peep.JPG Savage sporter.JPG Savage sporter trigger guard.JPG Savage sporter barrel tensioning.JPG

Savage sporter 100 yd group with Eley TenEx.JPG

2. nextgenar

nextgenar roseburg Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Now that's an awesome piece of engineering

3. belcher

belcher vancouver wa Active Member

Oh geez, this might need to be moved to the goofy humor thread. ;)

4. K-22

K-22 Vancouver WA Active Member

Tim,
    I told Ya, you need to open a window before you open up that wide mouth mason jar of Hoppe's.

Best,
    Gary

5. HotRod61

HotRod61 Happy Valley Active Member

That's just down right funny. Merry Christmas Tim and all.

Rodney

6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Is that walnut? It has a pronounced grain!;)

Hilarious!!!

7. ron

ron Vancouver, Washington Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

ROARK what is your malfunction????????

8. CV-66

CV-66 Brush Prairie Active Member

Thanks for the humorous replies everyone. yours for the second.. tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.