JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know how badly the Stevenson range got snowed in? I have some time off work this week and was planning to get out there, but that was before the big storm hit. I'm curious as to when it will be accessible again. Things are melting pretty quickly here in Washougal, but I think they got a lot more snow and are staying colder than out here.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for the update - will have to get out there soon!

You wouldn't by any chance happen to know when the shooting matches out there are scheduled? Can't remember if it's 1st or 2nd Saturday of the month?

Thanks!
Chris

Head east on SR-14 - just past Bridge of the Gods turn left. It takes you around Ash Lake, and then up a hill and back onto some logging roads. Stay on the main road until it comes to a big gravel pit, and the shooting range is above that. (You come in underneath it and double-back.)

They had organized shoots in the past on Saturdays (not sure which Saturdays, but think it was either the 1st or 2nd of the month). It's maintained by a gun club out of Stevenson, but I haven't ever been able to find any website, etc.

Let me know if you get out there and what you find!

Chris

It's a public range, no cost, and not patrolled. I haven't had any issues, but it can be busy at times.

Looks like you pretty much got the area right on the map - it's funny sometimes how things look different from the air.

Let us know if you get out there!

Chris

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews