JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
26" bbl Stevens 311H 20ga "Coach Gun".

2-3/4" / 3" Chamber. Excellent condition, very nice case colors on receiver. Very tight lockup - shot very little. I am not the original owner, but the gun was cared for before I got it and has only been out shooting twice since I purchased it. The stock has been refinished, and a butt pad installed, but otherwise the gun is like new.

Very nice little shotgun - would be perfect as a camp gun for grouse or whatever during deer and elk season, and is fun to shoot clays with. Hate to part with it, frankly.

$300

Strongly prefer OR transaction. Shipping and transfer elsewhere will be on your nickle at actual cost. I live in Albany, not terribly interested in driving to deliver the gun. Valid (current) ODL required for a FTF transaction. I will consider shipping to your FFL, we can discuss - shipping would of course be after payment (prefer postal money order if paying in the mail).

Cash only - no trades, as I need the $$$ to put toward a new road bicycle. Not anymore...gotta pay for the rig after the tree landed on it (well, them) and the garage......

And like they say on other web-sell spots, see my other as for a driftboat ($1050) in the non-firearm classifieds.

shotgun.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.