JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sold, pending Ramen-scented funds. :s0114:

Out of production and ammo added.

Nice - except for a light scratch on the receiver (pic makes it look a little worse than it is) - Stevens Model 30 GM. This is the single shot falling block .22 Magnum, made for only 3 years. Neat little woods-walking gun.

Includes 650 rounds of 22 Mag (about an even mix of CCI and Winchester) and plastic ammo case. if FTF. Looking at GB bids that's about $200-300 worth of ammo. :s0155:

$400. Offers considered. Low offers rejected politely. Possible trades ... not really interested in much. Would look at adding cash for lever .357, Ruger bolt action .22, Kahr PM45, S&W 19/66/65, 2.5" or especially 3" bbl., or S&W 617, 4". Never hurts to ask/offer, but unless it's specifically listed here the answer's likely to be "no thank you." But it'll be polite.

Will be in PDX/Salem/Newport area next month for possible FTF. Will ship, but on buyer's nickel.

View attachment 143101 View attachment 143102

Last Edited:
Gunhobbit, I am new to this and can't figure out how else to contact you. Do you have an email address I can email you at?

Odd. I thought there was a link to send email from the profile. Oh well. You can either send me a PM - a site message - by clicking on my name to the left there and clicking on "Private Message," which will bring up the screen to message me. Or saleshobbit at charter dot net (replacing the "at" and "dot" appropriately) will work for regular email. I tend to reply to email quickly, so if you don't get an answer back right away, post something here because that's my email with a LOT of filters on it and you may have wrongly ended up in the junk file. ;)

:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.