JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought a few guns from a friend a few years back that needed some money. They are at a point they no longer want them back so I am selling a couple of them. When I picked them up they had been stored in a garage for over 2 years and sadly it shows it. I had planed on "fixing" them up and shooting them and I have just not got around to it. I have some other project I am trying to work on so these are going. As for history all I know is that they were inherited from an uncle then sat in the garage.

As stated in the title this is a Savage 87A. It comes with custom patina that only a gun like this can show. There does not appear to be any rust or pitting on the gun. It is nice, but well used. After cleaning out the cobwebs from the barrel I took it out and fired 20rds though it. Gun functions well but I did have one failure to eject though. Would make a great gun that you are not worried about beating up.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Not sure exactly what this is worth so lets try $150 OBO.

Now for the fun parts. I work out of town. I will make any reasonable arrangements to meet up to make the deals. Spokane and Yakima are easiest for me. I can make arrangements to get them to the Seattle or Vancouver areas fairly easy. Depending on when deals/payments can be made it MAY take up to 2 weeks to finish the deal. If this is a problem then please don't try and make a deal with me.

If you have an questions please just ask.

Not interested in trades. Of course if you live out of WA it will have to go though an FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.