JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my bedside companion,a $100 shotgun I picked up awhile back. It looked like a real turd,but seemed to function well.

Just wanted to show off the new parkerizing job done by Velzey!
I highly recommend him for ANY gun smithing work.

Heat shield is one of the IMA repros. Not the best quality, but hey..
Sling and bayonet are USGI.

Anyone else have anything similar?
I'd love to see them!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
This old '97 guards the inside of my house safe.
Numrich heat shield and a Wild Tom Bodie 6 rd shell follower, but a true original WW1 bayonet.

win pump 12 002.JPG

I once tried to slam fire all 6 rds of 00 buck from the hip, but stopped after the 4th rd.
It's a lot harder to hold onto then you think.

Mmmmmmmmm, Trench Guns. Nice guns guys!

Gotta love the trenchies.

Love the 520 and especially the double hump guns. Alas, I don't have any Stevens shotguns yet.

Do have a 1969 vintage Ithaca M37 Trench Gun (on top - 1940 vintage clone clone on the bottom has gone down the road).

DSC0297001_zpsb85eea04.jpg

Some day I'll get into Winchester and Stevens shotguns.

The idea of a trench gun interests me, however i understand they're somewhat prohibitively expensive for what they are.

V
Mmmmmmmmm, Trench Guns. Nice guns guys!

Gotta love the trenchies.

Love the 520 and especially the double hump guns. Alas, I don't have any Stevens shotguns yet.

Do have a 1969 vintage Ithaca M37 Trench Gun (on top - 1940 vintage clone clone on the bottom has gone down the road).

View attachment 301521

Some day I'll get into Winchester and Stevens shotguns.

Down the road indeed!

I did similar with a plain jane Rem 870 express that was held together with a finish nail and had very worn plain wood. I upgraded the stocks to nice ones I got off eBay ones from a Wingmaster and did a nice Duracoat finish and made myself a really good looking 3" Duck gun. Very satisfying to bring one back to life.