JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Stevens
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Dayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Stevens 25-20 Rifle for sale. Ive never shot it as ammo has been discontinued nearly 100 yrs but it seems to be in good shape and the action seems to work good still. I inherited this rifle and its just been stored since I got it. Hopefully someone has some use for it. Asking $500

20230201_141208.jpg 20230201_140253.jpg 20230201_140235.jpg 20230201_140217.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Can you send close up pictures of top of receiver and both side and does it have a serial no. It may help to identify it also are there any other marks on barrel please send pictures of them tanks dan

Can you send close up pictures of top of receiver and both side and does it have a serial no. It may help to identify it also are there any other marks on barrel please send pictures of them tanks dan
Yes I can take more pics when I get

20230203_140920.jpg

Forgive my ignorance but arent the centerfire rifles worth slightly more than the rimfire? I felt $500 was a fair price but wasnt sure if it was anything special.

Condition is everything in these not knowing bore condition I think you are shooting a little high the ammo back when this was made was corrosive and people did always clean there guns very often a lot of barrels are full of pitting and dark

Condition is everything in these not knowing bore condition I think you are shooting a little high the ammo back when this was made was corrosive and people did always clean there guns very often a lot of barrels are full of pitting and dark
The rifling inside the barrel looks great. I tried to get a pic but couldnt get the lighting and phone camera to work.

You can still get .25-20 ammo, made new. Bi Mart or Cabella's has to order it and it is spendy at around $50.00 a box (what I paid last a year or two ago)

It's a totally fun cartridge for plinking or varmints.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.