JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you're not familiar with Steven Crowder he is a comedian and political pundit with a daily webcast. He does an ongoing series called, "Change My Mind" where he will take a position on something and then invite people to try and change his mind...as a way of generating civil discourse. He has done this with the gun issue once before but in light of recent events, he thought it worthwhile to do it again. :)

I've spent decade forming my opinions. Why would I toss all that work away and listen to some random idiot?

Watch the video.

It "may" give you some information on how to have a discussion vs an argument with an anti, or with folk on the fence, or folk (most) whom just absorb the free "food" from Main Street media.

Pretty well done.

I've spent decade forming my opinions. Why would I toss all that work away and listen to some random idiot?

Sooooo you are not entertained?

rovlta9.jpg

Watch the video.

It "may" give you some information on how to have a discussion vs an argument with an anti, or with folk on the fence, or folk (most) whom just absorb the free "food" from Main Street media.

Pretty well done.

I agree with this. Problem is the polarization at this time has grown so incredibly great that I don't think there's anyone anymore that is able to look at two sides of the issue? Literally EVERYTHING media starts every broadcast with gun control discussion.
Edit: Just the control part, no discussion.

Sooooo you are not entertained?

View attachment 435474

I'm not here for the show, I am the show. :p

With single issue politics, there is no compromise.

And statistics, meh, people delusionally think there is 'data' to back their positions with only a vague idea of what the 'data' actually is. More people, in the same age range, killed themselves and died traffic accidents, individually, everyday than died in the shooting. Not to cheapen what happened though, if one is to stop the carnage, we should put resources in the places that would provide the best return (and that return is the 'saving' of lives)

I'm listening to it now. Interviewing young male metrosexuals on a liberal college campus, what would one expect to here but 'big scary guns bad'.

In my opinion Crowder plays to his crowd and shows time and time again that people don't have common sense. He is right and he reaffirms to people that do have that its' possible to have but it's obvious you cant' teach or instruct common sense. It's Darwin in action, the evolution of our culture brought on by the information age in which folks read all day yet don't learn.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top