JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, since we made the move out of Kommiefornia, our CPL's should be in the mail next month, and we went shopping...My wife doesn't like my Springfield XDs 3.3" - no matter that it's a .45. Actually, I have never liked it and never got to shoot it before purchasing...remember, Kommiefornia...

So, we went shopping and she loved the Glock 43 - and so did I! We should have it in a couple of days and then, I may replace my XDs .45 with the little 9mm from Glock. We will hopefully shoot it this Saturday as we're trying to find a range close by.

She tried the XDs 9mm, as well as the XDs Mod 2 in 9mm...no go...the Glock felt amazing. I hope it shoots as well!

Never could touch one of these in CA!! :)

The ranges out here are so different than San Diego. Almost all have memberships, required. Most have the basic at a decent price, which basically gives you a 20 yard pistol range...then the bucks come in for a rifle range also. Wow! Looks like we'll be checking out West Coast Armory North this Saturday and probably get a family membership there for well over $300! Oh well..

Still looking for IDPA and trying to contact Norpoint, which is about 30 miles north of where we live.

peace out...more info to come...
Michael J.

I've contacted Norpoint and they said the season had been closed due to fires. now they are fixing their range, so it would be longer. I'll check Marysville next.

No FB for me! :)

thank you!
Michael J.

And, got out CPLs in 1 week and 1 day - without even being 90 day WA residents! :)

I like this place... ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads