JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale are the posted Sten Parts:

1 receiver with template @ $85
1 Recoil spring
1 Barrel bushing @ $28
2 Barrel shrouds @ $35 each
2 Barrels, one new @ $55 each

We want to sell this as a complete package rather than parting it out. Asking price is $225 OBO and not interested in trades. I would prefer FTF in the valley area but will ship on the buyers dime. I really avoid the Metro area. We have lots of magazines for this as well as the Uzi parts I have posted and many others. I will be posting a lot of other magazines as well. Please PM me with any questions and I don't know the history of any of this so no need asking.

MVC-003S.JPG MVC-001S.JPG MVC-002S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't know and don't know how to tell. We have over 140 magazines also. This belongs to myself and the fellow you got the Glock upper from at the Expo a year or so ago. His name is Dick Thoma. We are asking $20 each for the magazines but will make a deal on a quantity.

I don't know and don't know how to tell. We have over 140 magazines also. This belongs to myself and the fellow you got the Glock upper from at the Expo a year or so ago. His name is Dick Thoma. We are asking $20 each for the magazines but will make a deal on a quantity.
I remember dick. nice guy.
I'm hoping that if I do build a sten Id build it using suomi mags rather than the finicky sten mags.
do you have an ability to measure the inside diameter or maybe there is info i
on the template like other 80% tubes that I've bought.

Acording to the intel inside the tube, "Do not remove any part of the old tubing that may be attached to the barrel bushing except by turning it down in a lathe or it may be undersize - The I.D. of the new tubing is a few thousands of an inch larger than the originals. (modern stock sizes). There is a letter from the BATF dated 1988 attached to the Sten directions and a schematic. Using a tape measure it is 1 5/16" ID but that is not a real accurate measurement. I hope this helps. We do have 3 Soumi drum magazines but I'm not sure if they are for a Sten.

I met Dick Thoma back in the 90's. Do you know Larry Demello in Lebenon?

Acording to the intel inside the tube, "Do not remove any part of the old tubing that may be attached to the barrel bushing except by turning it down in a lathe or it may be undersize - The I.D. of the new tubing is a few thousands of an inch larger than the originals. (modern stock sizes). There is a letter from the BATF dated 1988 attached to the Sten directions and a schematic. Using a tape measure it is 1 5/16" ID but that is not a real accurate measurement. I hope this helps. We do have 3 Soumi drum magazines but I'm not sure if they are for a Sten.

I would be interested in the 3 Suomi drums.

For sale are the posted Sten Parts:

1 receiver with template @ $85
1 Recoil spring
1 Barrel bushing @ $28
2 Barrel shrouds @ $35 each
2 Barrels, one new @ $55 each

We want to sell this as a complete package rather than parting it out. Asking price is $225 OBO and not interested in trades. I would prefer FTF in the valley area but will ship on the buyers dime. I really avoid the Metro area. We have lots of magazines for this as well as the Uzi parts I have posted and many others. I will be posting a lot of other magazines as well. Please PM me with any questions and I don't know the history of any of this so no need asking.

View attachment 640800 View attachment 640801 View attachment 640802
ill tack it $85 receiver with template call me ok 360-281-1201....

ill tack it $85 receiver with template call me ok 360-281-1201

DUDE! ALL gun forum classifieds the seller does not call the buyer. If you want it. Post "I'll take it" and send the seller a PM. It is not up to the seller to contact you. That is your gig.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top