Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

STEN MKIII KIT COMPLETE WITH REC TUBE

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by MisterClark, Nov 25, 2010.

1. MisterClark

MisterClark Portland, OR New Member

I have a STEN MKIII parts kit for trade. It includes all parts and a receiver tube with stencil attached, and 4 magazines.
    Trades I'm interested in:

PSL, AK47 or AK74 parts kits/receivers/mags
    7.62x39, 5.45x39, 5.56x45 ammo
    CZ-52 pistol/mags
    1911 single stack (Can add cash of course- really want a SA1911 Loaded)
    Solar power system / components (charge controller, inverter, panels, batteries)
    Makarov pistol
    Mosin nagant rifles (Looking especially for a Finnish 91/30 or a Polish M44)

Just try me- I'm open to trades or $300 cash, and of course I can add cash for the right deal.
    Thanks for looking
    MisterClark
    (503)806-6020

04230901969.jpg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  2. stitchclimber

stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

Is the receiver tube a reduced diameter for a semi-auto? or is it an 80% full auto build?

3. MisterClark

The tube is full size as far as I know. It clearly states that all NFA rules apply on the stencil that has been glued on to the tube. I also have a Mark II tube with the stencil glued on if anyone needs a mark II....

The receiver tube has not been milled/drilled etc. so I wouldn't even call it an 80%

04230846609.jpg

4. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

ummmm that would be iligal to sell it as is in WA state

Washington State: NO machine gun related parts or parts kits. ALL CURRENT NFA/GCA RESTRICTIONS APPLY WHERE APPLICABLE, AND

5. stitchclimber

stitchclimber St. Louis Active Member

Kinda what I was thinking... an FFL/SOT in WA can buy it, but otherwise the FA parts will need to be removed for a WA sale.

An OR resident can purchase and build it up as a permanent semi-auto build.

6. MisterClark

Thanks for the correction folks! I changed the ad. I did at one time contact the BATFE and got all of the forms and crap necessary to do the build, but it's just too much of a hassle for me to do it.