JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a STEN MKIII parts kit for trade. It includes all parts and a receiver tube with stencil attached, and 4 magazines.
Trades I'm interested in:

PSL, AK47 or AK74 parts kits/receivers/mags
7.62x39, 5.45x39, 5.56x45 ammo
CZ-52 pistol/mags
1911 single stack (Can add cash of course- really want a SA1911 Loaded)
Solar power system / components (charge controller, inverter, panels, batteries)
Makarov pistol
Mosin nagant rifles (Looking especially for a Finnish 91/30 or a Polish M44)

Just try me- I'm open to trades or $300 cash, and of course I can add cash for the right deal.
Thanks for looking
MisterClark
(503)806-6020

04230901969.jpg

Last Edited:
The tube is full size as far as I know. It clearly states that all NFA rules apply on the stencil that has been glued on to the tube. I also have a Mark II tube with the stencil glued on if anyone needs a mark II....

The receiver tube has not been milled/drilled etc. so I wouldn't even call it an 80%

04230846609.jpg

ummmm that would be iligal to sell it as is in WA state

Washington State: NO machine gun related parts or parts kits. ALL CURRENT NFA/GCA RESTRICTIONS APPLY WHERE APPLICABLE, AND

ummmm that would be iligal to sell it as is in WA state

Washington State: NO machine gun related parts or parts kits. ALL CURRENT NFA/GCA RESTRICTIONS APPLY WHERE APPLICABLE, AND

Kinda what I was thinking... an FFL/SOT in WA can buy it, but otherwise the FA parts will need to be removed for a WA sale.

An OR resident can purchase and build it up as a permanent semi-auto build.

Thanks for the correction folks! I changed the ad. I did at one time contact the BATFE and got all of the forms and crap necessary to do the build, but it's just too much of a hassle for me to do it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top