JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did anyone else notice the galvanized pipe STEN gun in front of the mayor and SPD at the press conference when they were stating that all the guns collected on Saturday were operational and potentially deadly? KOMO 4 was the only report that mentioned "even one home-made assault weapon was turned in" or something to that effect.

I think the only person that would get killed if they tried that one out would be the guy on the trigger.

If it had been real, you have to know they would have been crowing about collecting a "Real Machine Gun" from WWII.

<broken link removed>

What do you think? A little white lie, or a big fat fib...

Whoever got $200 in Amazon cards for their pipe creation is probably feeling pretty good though!

What do you think? A little white lie, or a big fat fib..
Regardless I do know of a guy who many years ago attached a section of 1/2" pipe to a crude stock made from a 2 x 4 and turned it in to a buy back for $50. He did it purely as a joke but he did get $50.00.

This is probably nothing new to us old people. But years and years ago before the gangs could get or buy real guns. They use to make what they called ZIP guns. Pipe of some kind the shell case lip would set on the end of the pipe. Put a nipple on it with a hole in it and a nail. Fashion some kind of hammer and a trigger and tape it to something and they where all set. I think thats one of the reason for the funny hand waves of not holding up all there fingers is because they didn't have all of them?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top