JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So, I'm tracking a Stemple 76/45 on Gunbroker:

Stemp.jpg

1. Fully transferable.
  2. In .45 ACP.
  3. Feeds from unmodified M3 grease-gun magazines.
Neat, but all that said, I have zero experience with the Stemple creations. Everything I read on the Intratubes is positive. But who knows? Up, down, round and round ...

What say you?

buy it ,way . only thing is ,with seven days left, what will the final price be ? i don't track these things but it has to be cheaper than a carl gustaf or s+w. what about a grease gun? i thought you already had a few subguns, yes?

buy it ,way . only thing is ,with seven days left, what will the final price be ? i don't track these things but it has to be cheaper than a carl gustaf or s+w. what about a grease gun? i thought you already had a few subguns, yes?

No idea on the final price. The last bid I placed was 7,069.00. (Honk-honk, giggle.)

Then the world exploded vis-à-vis, family coming home and the various family-based business/silliness via the web, from various locales. (My later paternal grandmother, God rest her soul, lamented this experience via phone and handwritten notes, as "I'm Grand Central Station!" You had no idea what was coming.)

With respect to your question, we only have one submachine, but most felicitous this little brick has been. (Beyond that, various facsimiles, SBRs or otherwise that appear to be said.)

And I just lost my train of thought. I'll continue to monitor and, as always, ever forward. (As the muchacha sings, "we can escape to the great sunshine". :s0155:)

i see your mac in the other thread. i shot one like it , only with a large can, and found it surprisingly controllable. do you have a can?

Yes, we have many silencers. Two would work on this one, but I haven't bothered with adapting yet. And I found the same thing; lots of guys were saying it hard control a Mac. Utter bull dink back in the day, still mierda now. Slightly less than an Uzi,* which is child's play.

*The first time I shot an Uzi, long ago, I was handed said and told "I can show you the controls". Annoyed, I replied with, "No problem, I know how to work a selector". I look down and its marked in Hebrew; though I know some languages, that ain't one them. I meekly reply "OK, show me, please". :s0112:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads