JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Fife
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is off my main rifle, as I replaced it with a AN-PEQ15 before I got much chance to use it.

Nearly brand new Steiner CQBL laser pointer. This originally was developed for the HK MP7. It has a standard red laser and also an IR laser that you can run under nods. The IR laser is slaved to the visible so you don't need to zero twice.

It has a Unity Tactical hot button (picatinny rail version) as it's pressure switch, although I have the OEM steiner too still in the box.

The CQBL is on an Arisaka offset mount, attaches via mlok and the Arisaka mount for the hot button is also visible.

I'd trade for ammo (556 or 9), Gen5 Glock 17s with optics preferably, or high end gear. Any Russian or combloc military surplus would also be welcome. Cash is always king!

Screenshot_20210409-235020.png Screenshot_20210409-235013.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews