JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, The water has cleared up well from the Nestucca north. Fishing has picked up again, expect bigger brood stock to start coming into the Nestucca river around now with the best of the biggest fish appearing. The Wilson and Tillamook rivers both looked good yesterday, but work got in the way. Im sure the Kiltches cleared also.
For info from three rivers north to Tillamook contact Nestucca sporting goods in Hebo. North of that try (i believe) it's Hathaways sporting goods in Tillamook. That's about as far north as I've been lately. As for south of there??? Any takers?

Along those lines (no pun, really), any body have a good suggestion for fishing near Bandon? Heading down there in a couple of weeks for a guys weekend and I'm not enough of a golfer to pony up for the greens fees there. I would, however, pay the out of state license fee to go stand in a river all day.

Along those lines (no pun, really), any body have a good suggestion for fishing near Bandon? Heading down there in a couple of weeks for a guys weekend and I'm not enough of a golfer to pony up for the greens fees there. I would, however, pay the out of state license fee to go stand in a river all day.

the coquille river meets the ocean at bandon. Ive never fished it, but its supposed to be good for steelhead.

Well the trip on the 11th was cancelled as the fisihing sucked per the guide. We are on for tomorrow, he picked up six yesterday on the North Umpqua and the river condition is pretty decent. Lets hope the Fishing Gods cooperate ! I like guides who are honest to tell you that your time would be wasted going out on a particular day. Honesty is a biggie to me.

Yesterday was absolutely awesome on the North Umpqua. We picked up eight fish, seven wild and one keeper, average was approx 12 pounds with pics coming. Sunny day, no rain, river was in outstanding shape with only two other boats on the river and they also had a great day! We fished bubblegum worms and steelie rags and got a few but when we switched to roe is when they really started biting !! Best days fishing I have had in a few years !!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top