JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm waiting to see the picture of his other foot. Some one will point out to him that he missed the steel and anyone that stupid will surely try it again.
I could see that happening. When a kid had a job working at place that had large industrial slicer. Boss one day told me kid was sent to clean it. Boss made the mistake of assuming kid could do this without harm. Cut himself good on one finger. After patching him up boss asked "how the hell did you do this". Again the boss made a BIG mistake. He was standing back at the machine with stupid. Before he could react stupid reached out and cut himself again. Well the boss did ask him.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

As much as I think someone is actually stupid enough to do this, I am betting it is more likely this was an "accidental" discharge.
I was thinking the same thing. It is funny because most of us who have been around a while could see this happening. You most likely are right though. If was probably a ND where someone has a red face to go with that damaged foot. :confused:

I could see that happening. When a kid had a job working at a place that had a large industrial slicer. Boss one day told me the kid was sent to clean it. Boss made the mistake of assuming kid could do this without harm. Cut himself good on one finger. After patching him up boss asked, "how the hell did you do this". Again the boss made a BIG mistake. He was standing back at the machine with stupid. Before he could react stupid reached out and cut himself again. Well, the boss did ask him.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

D'oh!

Don't you mean "unintentional" discharge? Unless this was a simple result of inbreeding (This is entirely possible given our education system and the inclination of some groups).

"Accidental" was in quotes. My intention (hah!) with the quotes was to leave open to interpretation what the intention of the shooter was - but yes, "accidental" or not, I am thinking the intention of the shooter was not to arrive at the pictured result. :D

Unintentional.
He meant to dance better.

hl2305a.JPG

Good thing he never hit the steel toe portion of his boot. Title is a misnomer by a long stretch.

Photo is about as old as the internet though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top