JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The targets are 8'' Round X 1/2'' thick with AR or 1/2'' A-36 steel on the other (more suited for pistols). The targets are replaceable. They are heavy duty and weigh 25-30lbs. They have a nice ring to them espesially when shot with a pistol. Replacement targets available in 4'', 6'', and 8'' in AR plate and A-36. I have shot hundreds of 45 acp rounds into the A-36 (mild steel) targets with no damage. You are welcome to try one if you would like. PM me or call.

I am asking $100.00 for an AR Plated one and $75 for the mild steel one.

Thanks for looking. Ken 503-543-6937

IMG_1820.jpg
IMG_1824.jpg

BOUGHT ONE OF THESE TARGETS FANTASTIC, MAKE A PERFECT PITCH SOUND
WHEN YOU NAIL IT, AND MAKE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERANT PITCH WHEN YOUR OFF CENTER A BIT , PUT ABOUT 300 ROUNDS THROUGH A 1911 45 CAL FMJ AT ABOUT 15 YARDS UNDAMAGED TARGET VERY HAPPY AND EASY TO TRANSPORT

BOUGHT ONE OF THESE TARGETS FANTASTIC, MAKE A PERFECT PITCH SOUND
WHEN YOU NAIL IT, AND MAKE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERANT PITCH WHEN YOUR OFF CENTER A BIT , PUT ABOUT 300 ROUNDS THROUGH A 1911 45 CAL FMJ AT ABOUT 15 YARDS UNDAMAGED TARGET VERY HAPPY AND EASY TO TRANSPORT

Thanks for the reply and i'm glad your enjoying you target.

Does the price include the stand or just the plate?do you have other styles ready for purchase?

I have been looking for something like this and was going to make one but you already did it.

Now I just need a place to go shooting without a ton of drunk idiots

Yes the price includes the stand.
I have other size plates to hang. 4'' 6'' 8'' and 10''
The other styles I make are spinners and trees mainly for .22lr.
If you have something different in mind let me know. I can fab about anything.
I keep my targets low for safety but might start making taller torso sized hanging targets as well.
Looking for a good deal on more AR Plate if anyone has a source.
Thanks....Ken

can u post pics of your dueling trees and prices. Interested in one for .22,and one for heavier handguns using cast lead bullets.
thanks !

oh,and lead time,?

I could build you a 6 target tree for around $150 for a .22lr
I dont have any trees for larger calibers at this time.
Lead time would be a week.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top