JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I started out making these for myself, then my shooting buddies started asking for them… you get the story. I am posting this to see what kind of interest there would be on NWF for me to spend a weekend building them for others.

The Details

10X12 ½ inch thick AR400 steel plate, target is about center mass in height. The rest is self explanatory from the photos. I have shot this plate with a 44mag & 7.62x39 with no damage.they do not spin, just deflect rounds down. 223 will put a small dent/pock mark in the steel but would take a long time to destroy.
I can build them out the door for around 80 bucks, (depending on steel prices +or- a few dollars)
Let me know if you would like one and depending on the response, I will make some more.

2.jpg photo.jpg

photo.jpg

2.jpg

Can you make other shapes? I would be interested in 8" rounds, pepper popper shapes or silhouette shapes. I'm not looking for knock-downs or swingers; just a static target that goes "clang" when hit.

Can you make other shapes? I would be interested in 8" rounds, pepper popper shapes or silhouette shapes. I'm not looking for knock-downs or swingers; just a static target that goes "clang" when hit.

I can have my fab guy cut any shape but I don't know about $$$. I am just looking to make the target shown for now due to cost,time,exc... Thanks

Do you own a metal business? If so, I will be interested in 12x12 AR500 or AR550 steel. Let me know price?
I do not own a metal business, just a guy who did not want to spend $150 on steel targets, so i made my own. after making a bunch of them for friends, i posted here to see if people wanted some.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top